Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lush Fresh Faced Masks: Catastrophe Cosmetic Review

I'm doing a Lush Fresh Faced Masks review bonanza! I started with Brazened Honey and now I will be discussing my favourite, Catastrophe Cosmetic! Again, Lush is not the cleanest of brands and I fully know that.

Description: Still learning about proper skin care? No need to be embarrassed. After all, every face has different needs! We recommend starting here. Prevent disasters by taking regular care with our deep cleaning blueberry mask, Catastrophe Cosmetic. The little blue bulbs are packed with vitamins, with a gentle calamine base to cleanse the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. Use this one weekly as a deep cleansing treatment to kick off your regular skin care routine.

This mask is my favourite of all their masks because it leaves my skin soft, clean, radiant, and completely calms down any redness on my face. I also enjoy the way it smells, like fresh blueberries, even though it's perfumed. It doesn't irritate my skin or cause any negative reaction whatsoever. As with the Brazened Honey mask, it needs to be kept in the fridge and has a fridge life (get it? cute huh?) of 2 - 3 weeks. I would recommend this for all skin types. While I wouldn't repurchase, I wouldn't throw it out if someone gave it to me. It's probably one of the only masks of theirs that I would gladly use if I was in absolute need.

Retails for $6.95 CAN for 2.1 oz and can only be purchased at a Lush store.

What's your favourite Lush mask?

Image from Lush.ca


Green ingredients = Natural ingredients
Black ingredients = Safe synthetics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...