Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Unboxed: April "Sweet and Lovely" Seasons Box

Yet another surprise Seasons Box has arrived at my door and I'm not complaining! If you don't know about them, you can check out my posts on the February and March boxes.

So far, of the three boxes that I have received, February has been my absolute favourite with April coming in second. Shall we see what goodies came in this months box?






Products received:
  • Connected in Hope Shiromeda Spring Scarf - This scarf is gorgeous, I love it! I'd easily pay $20+ for two reasons; 1. The profits from this scarf go to a great cause; empowering women in Ethiopia. 2. It's great quality & stylish
  • Crawford Street Skin Care Lemon Deodorant Cream - I was in desperate need of a new deodorant. My crystal deodorant works well for me but there is some controversy over potassium alum, which is the main ingredients, so I'm trying to get away from it. The first ingredient in this cream deodorant is alcohol, which was already disappointing. I applied it to freshly washed underarms and wore it to school on a cool day, I smelled within hours. I'm also not fond of the lemony fresh scent. 
  • Ecotools Foam Applicator - Super interested in testing this puppy out. I'm currently testing out a new liquid foundation and this will come in handy, I can test both out at the same time! Clever, I know.
  • Honibe Honey Drops - These are super neat, fantastic idea really. I have yet to try them, as I don't add anything to my tea but I think they'll come in handy for when I have a sore throat.
I still love the packaging, just so cute and eco-friendly. I've been keeping them all to reuse at some point. I'm really happy with this box. I think that the beautiful scarf alone is worth the price of the box, throw in the Ecotools foam applicator and you got yourself a happy camper (me). 

What do you think of this months Seasons Box?

6 comments:

  1. What a great box! You'll have to let us know how that sponge applicator is, I've also been very curious about it. And that scarf is beautiful! Well worth the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great things, the Eco Tools applicator looks interesting, would love to know if it's any good x

    http://www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great box, the sponge applicator & honey drops look interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so funny because when I saw the honey drops, I literally thought of you! Xo

      Delete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...