Monday, April 08, 2013

Camocare Organics Instant Radiance AHA Lifting Peel Review

Camocare Organics is a brand new company to me. I've never heard of or about them until hitting up the Big Carrot a couple of months ago. I couldn't find much about the history of the company and didn't receive a response when I emailed them, however, their website does state the following:

Every CamoCare® Organics product is formulated and produced to the highest standards of natural purity.
  • All formulas contain at least 70% certified organic ingredients
  • Clinical actives are from natural origin
  • All products are naturally preserved
  • No synthetic colors, fragrances or petrochemicals
  • No formaldehyde donors, dioxanes, phthalates, EDTA, DEA/TEA, sulfates or animal-derived ingredients
  • Full disclosure labeling according to INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) standards
  • Vegetarian friendly and cruelty free
  • No animal testing
  • NPA (Natural Products Association) Certified
Description: This formula contains natural alpha-hydroxy-acids (AHA) from pure fruit extracts and other botanicals to safely resurfaces top skin layers and encourage healthy cell turnover. It can dramatically improve skin tone, texture and color as it smoothes the appearance of fine lines.

Can I just say that I find it so extremely weird that the company didn't email me back and that they don't have this product even listed on their website? Sketchyyyyy, just sayin! Anyway, for starters, the packaging is super cute. Comes in a white glass/porcelain (?) bottle with a silver cap. The product is a liquid, similar to a toner really. I put some on a cotton pad and wipe my face with it after cleansing and toning. If anyone has ever had a light chemical peel, you'll know what I mean when I say that it tingles the same way a peel would. My face does get a bit red when first applied, but it quickly tones down. Sometimes I'll go to bed like that, and other times I'll apply some tamanu and/or seabuckthorn oil. I use this about two times a week, on my at home facial days, and find it really helps to even the complexion and clear up any break outs. Has it helped with my fine lines? Excuse me while I go analyze them in the mirror....Not really. I don't notice a difference, however, we're always more critical of ourselves and expect miracle results. Women, we're so hard to please! I have been enjoying it and think this bottle is going to last me quite a while, but  I'm not sure yet if I would repurchase

I bought it for $26.99 CAN, on sale, at the Big Carrot.

Have you ever heard of or tried Camocare Organics products?




2 comments:

  1. How strange that you can't get a response from the Company! :/ Looks like an interesting brand

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...