Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Serenity on the Humber Day Spa

A few months back, I was emailed by the owner (Lisa) of Serenity on the Humber Day Spa.  She so sweetly let me know that she loves my blog and sells many of the items that I have reviewed.  In order to help her clients and friends make informative decisions on products to purchase, she wanted to know if she could link my reviews on her Facebook page. Obviously I said yes!

It was love at first email, honestly. We both share such a passion for natural/organic products and it showed in each email we wrote. We also discovered that we went to the same beauty school! How cool is that?! Maybe not so cool for everyone else, but it was cool to us. I had the honor of meeting her back in November (or December, can't remember now. Old age is hitting my memory) and we spent countless hours looking at all of the brands that we've both tried, she showed me makeup lines and we talked about anything and everything natural/organic. It was so wonderful to meet her. She is funny, honest, passionate and has such a positive outlook on life.  In that time, we discovered another love we share.  Adria Vasil, Author and Writer of the Ecoholic books, who just happened to be at her spa opening in September 2012. Lisa listens and follows Adria's rules for green beauty very closely and implements that into her spa.

Lisa's spa is in her home, in Bolton, located on the Humber River. It is in such a beautiful location and with the renovations and ideas that she has, it's going to grow like no other.  What I love most about at home spas is that you get one-on-one attention. She doesn't have to rush to attend to another client or worry about the phone ringing every second. When you're with her, YOU are all that matters. She offers a variety of services from her most requested Pedi in a Bed, to organic facials, body treatments and microdermabrasion. She also offers a variety of products such as Pure Anada, John Masters, 100% Pure, Devita, Pure+Simple and many others.

I highly recommend checking out her website and liking her Facebook page to get word of any promotions she's having. If you're in or around Bolton, even if you're not, why not make an appointment to pamper yourself and enjoy the surrounding natural beauty?




 
*I'm not receiving anything for writing this post. I love to support local businesses and believe in Lisa's spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...