Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 2013 Faves!

I've spent most of this month trying to finish things up that have been sitting around begging to be used and tossed. I've also started school, so makeup hasn't been much of a priority. This will be an extremely lame favourites post but I promise February will be more exciting since I'm playing with new products.

Here's what I've been loving, it's all skin care *blushes*...


Lush's Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser - review here - New favourite cleanser. It gently exfoliates and softens.

Tamanu Oil - review here - My review is for Shea Terra's Tamanu, but the rubber and oil were reacting causing rubber to get into my oil. I took it back to where I bought it and switched it for the Aura Cacia version. It works amazing and I love the pump bottle.

Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil - review here - So hydrating and balancing!

Badger Cocoa Butter Lip Balm - review here - Creamy, delicious and great for softening chapped lips or maintaining soft ones.

All four products have been keeping my skin (and lips) soft, hydrated and blemish free.

What are some products that you've been loving this month?

2 comments:

  1. I just recently bought that Aura Cacia Tamanu oil, and I LOVE it. It is doing such wonderful things for my skin. :) I've also been wanting to try sea buckthorn for a while, but the price point has deterred me. Do you think it's worth the investment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes and yes! I cannot live without tamanu and sea buckthorn. I mix both together at night as my serum and mix a couple of drops of the sea buckthorn with my day cream if my face needs a little extra lovin. I'm getting better results now that I mix them then using each one alone. So worth the investment! Let me know if you decide to get it and how you like it :)

      Delete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...