Friday, January 18, 2013

100% Pure Lip Glaze in Seduce Review

Did I not say that I've been getting into lipstick? It's a sick addiction that I never understood..until now *shakes head in shame*. I picked up the 100% Pure Lip Glaze in Seduce, a few months back, from the 40% off sale that Lisa was having at her spa. I have enjoyed most of the products that I have tried from 100% Pure and this is no exception.
 

Description: Gorgeous colors from fruit pigments in a moisturizing base of avocado and cocoa butters. 100% natural formula will give your lips a sheer wash of fruit pigmented color while nourishing your lips with vitamins and antioxidants. Seduce is considered a light nude.

The Good:
  • moisturizing
  • lipstick + balm + gloss in one
  • pigmented
  • adorable packaging
  • wearable nude

The Bad:
  • hard to find in stores to swatch
  • expensive
  • not very long wearing

Verdict: I really enjoy this lip glaze because it's a "my lip colour but better" colour and I love that it applies a little glossy. I will still put a gloss over top because I love a high shine lip. The packaging is so lavish; it has a beautiful floral print on a mirrored silver tube. Not only does it look beautiful but it's easy to find when it's at the bottom of your makeup bag or purse. This shade is definitely a more peachy pink nude, so it's bound to be flattering on all skin tones. What I do hate, is that it doesn't wear very long. Obviously if you're eating and drinking, most colours will tend to fade but I feel as though this lip glaze just vanishes on my lips after about an hour or so. It's also super expensive, $19 CAN is pretty close to a high end lipstick. Based on price and performance, I don't think I'd purchase more shades or repurchase this one unless (of course) I got a good deal on it.

Retails for $19 CAN for 2.5g of product. Can be purchased at 100% Pure and even through Lisa. She may have ordered some new stock, contact her first.

What are your thoughts on 100$ Pure's lip glazes?




 
100% Pure in Seduce on left, Honeybee Gardens in Valentine on right
Ingredients: Organic Avocado Butter1, Organic Cocoa Butter1, Contains all or some of the following Fruit Pigments: Organic Cherry2, Organic Plum2, Cabernet Grape, Organic Raspberry2, Organic Blueberry2, Organic Blackberry2, Organic Peach2, Organic Apricot2, Organic Tomato3, Organic Pomegranate2, Organic Cacao (chocolate)2, Organic Rose Petals1, Organic Lavender Flower1 and Organic Cinnamon3, Organic Shea Butter4, Organic Rosehip Oil5, Organic Mango Butter1, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), May contain Mica (natural shimmery mineral)
1 certified organic by Oregon Tilth Cerfitied Organic
2 certified organic by Organic Certifiers
3 certified organic by QAI
4 certified organic by Soil Association Certification Limited
5 certified organic by Baystate Organic Certifiers

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...