Saturday, October 06, 2012

Pacifica Island Coconut Nectar Solid Perfume

I really love having some sort of fragrance with me so that I can freshen up on the go.  I originally had purchased the Pacifica Roll On in the same scent but dropped it and it shattered.  It shattered after falling on hardwood floor, what? I had no idea it was that delicate, geez.  Anyway, I played with the idea of repurchasing but, I was so upset because it was brand new, that I didn't.  I came across the solid perfume at The Big Carrot and couldn't help myself from buying it.

Description: Pacifica’s Indian Coconut Nectar is a sensuous and delicious blend inspired by travels to faraway destinations. This warm, sultry blend of coconut and delicate creamy vanilla is pure ambrosia. A modern take on the most ancient form of fragrance, Pacifica's dazzling new Solid Perfumes are made with organic soy and coconut wax and Pacifica's signature perfume blends with essential and natural oils. A warm blend of sultry fresh coconut and delicate, creamy vanilla.

The scent is so friggen delicious I could eat it!! I won't of course, that would be weird and probably make me feel a little sick but YUM, I adore this scent.  Sadly, the solid perfume doesn't last more than a few minutes.  I'm not sure if it's a bad batch or just the way it is but how disappointing.  This is my first solid perfume ever, so please let me know if all solids are like this or if there's something I can do to extend the wear time (besides layering, I know that :P).  It's great for on the go, the tin packaging is very cute and I like the scent.  I have also used this on my hair at times to smooth out some frizz on a rainy day or just to tame the mane on a bad hair day. It melts pretty quickly when I rub my finger in the tin but feels a big tacky.  I don't mind that though.  I'm not sure if I would repurchase due to the fact that it doesn't last long but I will purchase the roller ball again at some point.

Retails for approx. $8.99 CAN, check out http://www.pacificaperfume.com/ for more info.  It can be purchased at most health food stores.

How do you feel about solid perfumes?



Ingredients: organic cocos nucifera wax (coconut wax), organic glycine soja wax (soy wax), parfum (Pacifica’s own perfume blend with natural and essential oils), prunus armeniaca wax (apricot wax), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source). No parabens, animal testing, animal ingredients or artificial colors. 100% vegan and gluten-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...