Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Eminence Starter Set for Normal Skin

I've been dying to try Eminence since I first heard of them but the steep price tag always held me back.  Since I'm starting to finish so many products, just wait till you see my October empties, I decided to splurge (a bit) and get the starter kit.  After looking at the different sets and products that came in each one, I decided on the set for normal skin.  Some of the products in this kit are the same in those for oily, sensitive and dry skin types.

This set includes the following:
  • Eminence Sweet Red Rose Cleanser - 0.5 oz
  • Eminence Rosehip and Maize Exfoliating Masque - 0.5 oz
  • Eminence Stone Crop Masque - 0.5 oz
  • Eminence Apricot Whip Moisturizer - 0.5 oz
  • Eminence Naseberry Treatment Cream - 0.5 oz
The products come in a beautiful, high quality, laser engraved, natural cedar wooden box.  I'm sure that is why the set itself was so much more expensive than it should have been, but it's such a unique idea and I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it.  I have yet to try the products because I'm waiting until November 1st.  I really want to finish up a couple more products so that I can give this set a good trial run.  The samples aren't very big, I think it's about a 2-3 week supply which will be perfect to start in a new month.  I will say that the products smell friggen delicious and I am looking forward to using them.





*purchased this set from Spa Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...