Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lip Heaven - Sephora Give Me Some Lip Set!

STOP! Go and buy this set right now, this very second! This set is not the most natural or organic, I know, but it's a great set not even gonna lie.  I bought this because I had a gift card and really wanted the Tarte Matte Lip Tint thing.  That alone is like $31 CAN and the set is only $30 CAN.  Hello? Bargain? Is that you?  Yes, yes it is me.

Description: A set of six perfect pink and nude lip products from glosses, treatments, tints, and shines. This essential kit has all you need for luscious lips (including two full-size products). A multi branded lip kit featuring the best lip gloss from Bite, Fresh, Hourglass, Laura Mercier, Sephora Collection, and Tarte, Give Me Some Lip is valued at more than $79. It’s the perfect gift or treat for yourself!

This set contains:- 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Rosé’ Tinted Lip Treatment (sheer berry rose)
- 0.12 oz Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Child (sheer nude)
- 0.1 oz Bite Beauty Lip Shine in Vintage (sheer mauve)
- 0.1 oz Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Baby Doll (soft pink shimmer)
- 0.1 oz Tarte LipSurgence™ Natural Matte Lip Tint in Hope (warm rose)
- 0.5 oz Sephora Collection Glossy Gloss in Precious Pink (very sheer pink with iridescent shimmer)

I have tried all of the glosses in this set except the Sephora one, only opened it to swatch. They all look, feel and smell wonderful.  I love glosses and balms, definitely prefer them over lipstick.  The reason I wanted the Tarte tint is because I heard it's long wearing and figured I wouldn't need to reapply as often. It doesn't last all day but even as it wears off and isn't as intense as when first applied, it still leaves a nice pinkish/red berry stain on my lips. My favourites so far are the Tarte Lip Tint and Bite Beauty Lip Shine because they are perfect for fall and look gorgeous layered together.  I don't know if I'll be doing a review of each item, if anyone is interested then I will.  Let me know.

Retails for $30 CAN.  Check out www.sephora.ca/com for more info.

Will you be picking up this set?
  

Left to right: Tarte, Laura Mercier, Sugar, Hourglass, Bite, Sephora

Top to bottom: Tarte, Laura Mercier, Sugar, Hourglass

Top to Bottom: Hourglass (again), Bite, Sephora

Top to bottom: same order as above

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swatches! I'm a lipstick girl, so I did not order this set. I wish they would do one with lipsticks, but yay for you since your prefer lipglosses! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I'm surprised they don't have one, maybe they'll come out with one soon? I'll keep my fingers crossed! Such a great set though, come over to the gloss side :p

      Delete
    2. If you like the Tarte, which is kind of more lipstick like, they put out a 5 piece set for around $35. I ordered it and this set. I love lip products in general--stains, lipsticks, glosses, you name it!

      Delete
    3. Oh my gosh, I saw it and am definitely getting it! I'm slowly getting into lip products more now, I've been eyeing some lipsticks. You have more options and fun I think. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...