Monday, September 24, 2012

Fresh Faced Samples!

I've made a couple of purchases, maybe 3, from Fresh Faced and received some pretty wonderful samples with my orders.  I just wanted to do a little post on what I received and my first impressions.  The samples are pretty small, so it's hard to make a decision on whether or not I'd purchase but here goes....
 
From left to right:
 
 
Kahina Facial Lotion - It's a light textured lotion that hydrates well but it's not enough for me for the colder months.  It doesn't smell like anything, great for those sensitive to scents.  I only had enough to use it twice so I'm not sure if I would purchase the full size.
 
Pai Chamomile & Rosehip Sensitive Skin Cream - This was disappointing for me because it made me break out.  A little goes a very long way, it feels like butter.  It's greasy and just feels oily on your skin.  I love chamomile and rosehip and thought this would be a definite winner. Light scent that doesn't linger.  I won't purchase the full size. 
 
One Love Organics Easy Does It Cleanser - I didn't find that this cleanser foamed up very much, didn't remove ALL of my makeup but I was impressed because I expected it to remove nothing with how watery feeling it is.  It doesn't smell like much.  Definitely doesn't compare to my Pangea cleanser which I'm sticking with!
 
 
 
One Love Organics Love Springs Eternal Youth Preservation Serum - I haven't tried this yet but will tomorrow morning!
 
Pai Macadamia & Rose BioRejuvenate Cream for Dry Skin - This was a surprise! I thought this was going to be way too thick and greasy.  It is thick and a tad greasy but it moisturizes so well and soaks right into my skin without breaking me out.  I am still working through the sample but am considering purchasing the full size.
 
Kahina Argan Oil - I used this on my hair and really liked it!  Will I purchase it?  I don't know yet.  
 

 
 
One Love Organics Brand New Day Microderma Scrub & Mask - Haven't tried this yet either but will at some point lol.
 

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...