Tuesday, September 04, 2012

August Empties!

This is my first empties post since starting my blog in May and I'm pretty excited because I have several things I finished up.




From left to right, back to front... that sounded weird lol..

Coola SPF 20 Face Sunscreen  - Review

Pangea Toner - Review - Repurchased

Andalou Naturals Meyer Lemon Cleanser - Review

Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap - Review

John Masters Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment - Review

Dr. Mist Spray Deodorant - Review - Repurchased

EOS Lip Balm - Review

Pacifica Island Coconut Nectar Roll on - Review - Repurchased

TAAA-DAAA! That's it :)

What did you finish this month?



2 comments:

  1. Oh no! My August empties list is horribly embarassing. I think it only contains a night cream and about two lip balms! I applaud your amazing August list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's not embarassing! I have been collecting these for quite some time plus it just shows that I have way too many products lol. Good job on finishing those products tho! I'm sure you'll have more in Sept. Don't you just love finishing up products?

      Delete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...