Wednesday, August 22, 2012

PURE+SIMPLE = LOVE

When I was looking for natural/organic spas in my area, I came across Pure+Simple.  I had never heard of or seen them before even though they have four locations. Three of which are in Toronto and one in Oakville.  I popped into the Oakville location to take a look at the spa and products and was instantly greeted by Alaina, Spa Manager, who was super informative and friendly despite me calling her a bunch of other names.  By that, I mean I couldn't get her name right for some reason.  How embarrassing.  This place is heaven to me.  For one, it's all natural/organic products (skin care and makeup).  Two, it's a spa!  What woman doesn't enjoy a spa?! Three, the staff is really friendly.

The spa offers a variety of facials which include IPL, microdermabrasion and peels.  It also offers laser hair removal through IPL.  They have several different product lines such as Dr. Hauschka, Green Beaver, Jane Iredale and of course, the Pure+Simple line of products.  Overwhelmed by all the product choices, I left empty handed.

I recently contacted Pure+Simple in hopes of getting a couple of things to try out and was shocked by what I received.  I just have to say how great my experience has been with the people both at the spa and head office.  Regardless of whether I got sent out products or not, the people are really nice.  Anyway, they sent me a bunch of full size products to try.  I will do reviews on each product individually and all opinions will be my own. I am still testing out a few of them.  That being said, I have been pleasantly surprised by how great these products are.

This is what I got (from left to right):

Lactic Acid Plus 10% Peel
Cellular Repair Face Cream
Blush in Soleil
Calming Cucumber Mask (gel)
Sensitive Skin Face Wash
Skin Nourishing Exfoliant+mask

You can go to www.pureandsimple.ca for more information on them as well as find a location close to you.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...