Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Priori CoffeeBerry Natureceuticals Perfecting Mineral Foundation SPF 25 Review

I got talked into this product last summer when I was at a spa before going away on vacation.  The girls went on about how natural is it and how flawless it makes your skin and blah blah blah.  I ended up purchasing the kabuki brush (not shown here) as well which was a total waste of $26 CAN as any kabuki will do the trick.

Claim: Loose powder, All natural* formula fortified with CoffeeBerry®, Nature’s most potent anti-aging botanical to fight free radicals and the causes of skin aging. Loose powder that provides instantly perfected skin and broad spectrum SPF 25 Protection. *100% Natural.

Whatever, I don't like it lol.  This product comes in a cheap looking red container which is surprisingly strong (I've only dropped it a million times).  You can only poke a couple of holes in the container because any more than 3 or 4 will cause too much product to spill out at once.  I purchased shade 3 which pretty much blended into my skin in any season.  It definitely is not long wearing, it almost looks cakey or flakey by the end of the day but stippling or blending with a brush evens it out. I loved this in the summer but had no imperfections then thanks to my summer tan. Come winter, this product was horrible.  It didn't cover anything or even out my skin at all.  It contains bismuth oxychloride which I think was causing little red bumps on my forehead.  I definitely did not notice any improvement in my skin.  I won't be repurchasing this and I do not recommend it.  I did read several fab reviews and if it works for you, that's great! 

Retails for approx. $45 CAN for 14g of product.  Check out www.prioriskincare.com for more info.


What do you think about these "perfecting" minerals?  Have you tried them?




not blended in either picture so that you can see it on my hand
Ingredients:  Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%. Other Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491), Coffea Arabica Fruit Extract, May contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...