Monday, August 06, 2012

Pacifica Island Coconut Nectar Roll-On Perfume

Perfume on the go, it's what I like.  I like to be able to refresh myself with a spritz or roll of fragrance as the day goes on and the fragrance from the AM wears off.  I saw Pacifica products at Whole Foods and immediately was attracted to the roll-ons.  They do have spray on and solid perfumes as well, but I prefer a roll-on to throw in my purse.

Claim: Pacifica’s Indian Coconut Nectar is a sensuous and delicious blend inspired by travels to faraway destinations. This warm, sultry blend of coconut and delicate creamy vanilla is pure ambrosia.

YUMMMAAYYY!  They have many delicious scents but I really enjoy vanilla and coconut to take me away from the every day.  Ohh I am so witty...not.  I love this fragrance, it smells more like vanilla than coconut and lasts all day.  I don't usually reapply unless I'm going out after work or want more of a tropical vibe.  I must admit, I didn't like this at first but the more I wore it, the more I began loving it.  Comes in a super adorable cardboard box with beautiful design.  The bottle is glass with a gold cap.  I love it and I have already repurchased. 

Retails for approx. $11.99 CAN for 10ml.  Check out www.pacificaperfume.com for more info.  Can be purchased at Whole Foods and www.well.ca.


What's your favourite Pacifica scent and why?



 Ingredients: Natural, pure grain alcohol and Pacifica’s signature perfume blends with essential and natural oils. Made without phthalates, parabens, mineral oils, GMO, propylene glycol, and artificial color. No animal testing. 100% vegan and gluten-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...