Monday, August 20, 2012

Carina Botanical Therapeutic Moisturizing Shampoo Review

I've mentioned before that I have seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp, which sucks.  My scalp isn't red, it's just itchy sometimes and flakey.  You probably wouldn't even know I had a scalp condition if you saw me.  Anyway, I read about this shampoo in a book and decided to give it a go.

Claim: A moisturizing shampoo formulated with natural, organic and Botanical Tree & Plant Essence. This extra mild formulation is also recommended for all facial, hand and body areas. Improves the appearance of your skin and scalp in 7 days or less.

It is definitely moisturizing and has helped my scalp!  My issue isn't gone but it's gotten so much better.  It's less itchy and flakey. I'm trying to use up my other shampoos before I use this religiously as I think this is now my go-to shampoo.  The smell isn't wonderfully fruity or floral but it's not offensive in any way, shape or form.  I actually like the scent but can't describe it, it's nothing like I thought it was going to be.  It's not really herbal smelling or "green" smelling.. just go smell it yourself lol.  It's clear and lathers really nicely, it's easy to work into your scalp and rinses out well. It did improve my scalp within the first 7 days but I wanted more time using it before writing a review. It also made my hair softer and easier to comb through. I would recommend to anyone who has a skin and/or scalp condition or just wants to try a new shampoo.  I will repurchase for sure. OH! OH! AND this is a Canadian brand :) Booya!

Retails for approx. $19.99 CAN for 360ml.  Check out www.carinaorganics.com for more info. 

Have you tried it?



Ingredients: Aqua, Elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Glycerin, Pinus divaricata (pine) extract, Pinus banksiana (pine) extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Echinacea purpurea flower extract, Urtica dioca (nettle) leaf extract, Trifolium pretense (clover) flower extract, Thuja plicata (cedar) oil, Caramel color

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...