Monday, July 02, 2012

Pretty Healing Mineral Bath Salts in Chamomile & Ginger Review

I am a huge fan of Pretty, as you may already know.  I'm going to start off by saying that I am not a bath person.  I bought this on a whim but plan on using it up.  I love how clean this brand is and that they're Canadian, yay!

Claim: Let a hot bath of blue chamomile and wild ginger soothe your soul and relax your mind after a long day of hard work. Mineral-rich epsom salts reduce inflammation and help to heal sore muscles. Pure kaolin clay draws out toxins and impurities from your skin. Let yourself be embraced by the tranquility of chamomile buds and amaranth flowers. Leaves skin soft and radiant.

I'll be honest, I've used this twice but really enjoyed it.  It smells SOOO heavenly and made my skin feel so soft and look radiant.  The scent alone takes you away to lala land, epsom salts are great for your body and kaolin clay really does draw out impurities...it's fact really.  If I ever have a super nice bath tub or suddenly enjoy baths over showers, I would repurchase this in a heart beat.  I won't even look for something else to try, I'm sold on this.  I may even repurchase just to have for the odd time I do take a relaxing bath.  Give it a shot!  If my amazing and descriptive (haha) review hasn't sold you, just look at the pictures.  It's too bad I couldn't make them scratch n' sniff!

Retails for approx. $15 CAN for 200 grams.  Can be purchased at Essence of Life Organics and http://www.prettynaturalskin.com/.

What's your favourite bath product?

                                




Ingredients: Epsom salts (USP Grade), Kaolin clay, essential oils of chamomile, ginger, star anise, vetiver, blue chamomile flowers, globe amaranth buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...