Tuesday, July 24, 2012

John Masters Organics - Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer for Thinning Hair Review

I don't know if all women (and men) are obsessed with thinking their hair is thinning or wanting it to grow faster and thicker but I sure am!  I read some AMAZING reviews on this product that influenced by decision to try it out.  My hair is naturally fine and doesn't grow as fast as I'd like, I was hoping this would be a holy grail miracle product.  My boyfriend also bought it, his hair is not thinning but he thinks it is.  Men...

Claim: A unique combination of 19 certified-organic herbs and essential oils improve the scalp by promoting nutrient intake, stimulating circulation, balancing sebum production and eliminating free radicals. Select ingredients work to enhance hair volume and shine. Safe for color-treated hair. 2 fl oz.
• thyme - scalp stimulant; antiseptic
• irish moss - natural detoxifier
• arnica - healing to the scalp; anti-inflammatory
• che qian zi - reduces inflammation
• gotu kola - anti-inflammatory; anti-irritant

Lets start with the good...it smells nice (herbal), it has a spray bottle, you don't need that much, lasted me over 4 months (and I'm still not done), does add volume (for a couple of hours) and it's John Masters (which automatically should make it a great product).

The bad...it's expensive, did not help my scalp in any way, did not make my hair grow thicker, fuller or longer and I think it's a waste of money.  My boyfriend did not see a difference either in his own hair and we both will not be repurchasing.

For the record, I know it does not state that it will make your hair grow (thicker, longer, whatever) and therefore it's not a total fail BUT it does promote a healthy scalp which contributes to hair growth, that is why I mentioned all that in my review.

Retails for $29.50 CAN for 2 fl oz/59ml.  Check out www.johnmasters.ca for more information.




Ingredients: Aqua (purified water), glycerin, sorbitol, panthenol (vitamin B), centillica asiatica (gotu kola) extract,* chondrus crispus (irish moss) extract,* plantago asiatica (chegian zi) extract,* arctium lappa (burdock root) extract,* hydrolyzed wheat protein, urticia dioica (nettle) extract,* yucca schidigera (yucca) extract,* hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel)?distillate, arnica montana (arnica) extract,* anthemis nobilis (chamomile),* hyaluronic acid, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract,* lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract,* calendula officinalis (calendula) extract,* tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), carica papaya (papaya) extract, cucumis sativa (cucumber) extract,* soy protein, lonicera japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil,* triticum vulgare (wheat germ) oil,* thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil,* linum usitatissimum (flax seed) oil,* rosmarinus officinalus (rosemary) oil*

* NOP Certified Organic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...