Monday, July 02, 2012

John Masters Organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash Review

YUM. That's my review.

Just kidding, but seriously, yum!

Claim: Created with the mildest botanically-based surfactants from corn and coconut, this all-over body wash foams into a creamy, rich, sulfate-free lather that gently removes dirt and oil - leaving skin soft and smooth.

I really enjoy this body wash, it lathers really nicely, smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft.  I don't use body wash all the time, so spending money on something slightly more expensive doesn't bother me.  I've had this for about 5 months now and I still have a few more washes left, as you can see from my almost empty bottle.  It's such a luxurious wash and I would definitely repurchase.  It didn't irritate my skin at all.  You only need a quarter size amount on your loofa or sponge, well I only needed about a quarter size amount, and you can wash your entire body twice.  The delicious scent does linger but not for hours on end. Hmm..not much else I can say about this body wash...smells great, cleans body, doesn't irritate, the end. lol.

Retails for approx. $25 CAN.  Check out http://www.johnmasters.ca/ for more info.  It can be purchased at http://www.hipapotheca.com/ as well as most health food stores like Whole Foods.

Have you tried this or do you want to?


Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera leaf juice) gel,* aqua (water), decyl glucoside, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium cocoyl sulfoacetate, panthenol (vitamin B5), glycerin, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), hydrolyzed soy protein, silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) extract, arnica montana (arnica) extract,* calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract,* chamomilla recutica (chamomile) flower extract,* lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract,* camellia sinensis (white tea) extract,* allantoin, glyceryl cocoate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil,* linum usitatissimum (flaxseed) seed oil,* borago officinalis (borage) seed oil,* sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citrus sinensis (blood orange) peel oil,* citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil,* bourbon vanilla planifolia (bourbon vanilla) oil*

* NOP Certified Organic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...