Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dr. Bronner's Organic Liquid Soap Review

Dr. Bronner is organic, fair trade and has interesting stuff to read on their packaging.  About a year ago, I tried their tea tree liquid soap as a body wash, which is when I discovered that tea tree irritates my life.  Since then, I have tried two other scents.

Claim: Unlike any you’ve ever used. A combination of organic extra virgin coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp oils, together with pure essential oils, creates a unique soap that cleans effectively without being aggressive and produces a velvety-lather that leaves the skin silky-smooth and refreshed.

This product has so many uses it's crazy.  You can use it as a body wash, face wash, shampoo, bath soak, cleaning agent, etc.  I have used a couple of drops, in the past, in my shampoo and body wash and enjoyed it.  I currently use it for my feet, to give them an extra fresh scent in this summer heat, and to clean my shower.  It lathers really well, is moisturizing and very fragrant.  It actually cleans surprisingly well and contains no harsh chemicals which is a bonus.  I purchased mini bottles of the peppermint and citrus scents, they have lasted me like 4 or 5 months now and they're not even empty yet!  You literally only need a few drops.  I love this stuff and will continue to purchase it.  I haven't decided which scent I prefer but the larger bottles are way cheaper when you work out size for dollar. All bottles are plastic and does not contain a dropper.

They come in a variety of scents such as citrus, peppermint, tea tree, unscented, almond, eucalyptus, rose, and lavender.  They also come in the following sizes: 59ml, 236ml, 472ml and 946ml.

Retails from approx. $3.99 - $19.99 CAN and can be purchased at any local health food store.  Check out http://www.drbronner.com/ for more info.

What's your favourite scent?

Peppermint Ingredients: Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol. * Certified fair trade
Citrus Ingredients: Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Orange Oil, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Lemon Oil, Organic Lime Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol. * Certified fair trade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...