Monday, July 02, 2012

Diva Wash Review

This might be a tad awkward/uncomfortable for some, including myself.  Some of my friends read this blog and not all know about the Diva Cup or Diva Wash.  I can do a review on the cup, if anyone's interested (thank you Daria for bringing it into my life!).  Let me know :).

Now this wash..

Claim: We recommend that The DivaWash be used to clean The DivaCup. We have formulated The DivaWash as a botanically-based, all natural cleanser that has been specifically designed to protect the integrity of the silicone material. It is important to use only a natural, non-fragrance soap with The DivaCup. Many soaps leave a residue. These can leave a film on the cup that may cause irritation.
The DivaWash is: Naturally pH balanced, Gentle: Ideal for sensitive skin, Concentrated formula: reduces the eco-footprint, 100% plant-based ingredients, No animal testing or animal ingredients, No parabens, sulfates or petrochemicals.  Can be used daily as a facial cleanser or luxurious shower and bath gel. The gentle formula leaves your Diva body clean, soft and never dry.

This wash was specifically created for use with the Diva Cup which is why I originally purchased it.  It works well with my Diva Cup, duh that's why it was created!  Although, I have a found a few different ways to use it.  It lathers really nicely and you only need a tiny amount, which I love.  It's a clear gel consistency. It doesn't really smell like anything, so it's perfect for those sensitive to scents.  It's pH balanced which is great for all skin types. I used this to cleanse my face when I was doing regular chemical peels at school because of the fact that it's pH balanced.  It never irritated my skin and it left it feeling nicely cleansed and hydrated.  I use this to clean my Clarisonic AND makeup brushes.  If I travel and am using my Diva Cup, I dont take a cleanser and just use this.  It's a fantastic product and I will continue to purchase it.

Retails for approx. $9.99.  It can be purchased at most health food stores.  Check out www.divacup.com for more info.


Ingredients: water, cocamidopropyl betain, decyl polyglucose, sodium cocyl isethionate, vegetable glycerin, capryli/capric triglyceride, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), ascorbic acid (vitamin c), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), citrus officinalis, xanthan gum, citric acid, ctrus sinesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...