Monday, June 11, 2012

My Current Skin Care Routine

My skin care routine changes depending on whether it's spring/summer or fall/winter, as I'm sure most people's do. As of right now, my routine is as follows:

Morning: I use Pangea's Egyptian Calendula & Blood Orange cleanser to remove oil yet maintain hydration, spritz Pangea's Italian Green Mandarin with Sweet Lime toner to wake up and refresh my skin, hydrate with Weleda's Soothing Almond Lotion which provides the perfect amount of hydration without feeling greasy, apply 100% Pure's Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream and finish off with Coola's Mineral SPF 20 Unscented Sunscreen.




Night: I remove my makeup with 100% raw & organic coconut oil (which I put into smaller containers so I no longer have the actual bottle it came in), then I use my Clarisonic Mia 2 (not shown below) with the Andalou Naturals Meyer Lemon Creamy Cleanser to remove any extra makeup or oil, tone with Pangea's Italian Green Mandarin with Sweet Lime toner and finish it all off with Pai's Rosehip Bioregenerate Fruit & Seed Oil Blend.  I don't apply eye cream because there's usually enough hydration left from the coconut oil.


                               


Scrubs/Masks: Twice a week I will scrub with 100% Pure's Pineapple Facial Scrub & apply my favourite mask of all time, Pretty Ginger & Cypress Soothing Mask which I mix with Chamomile Water.  I also use Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask mainly as a spot treatment, it's great for acne, but if I'm breaking out badly then I will layer it on all over my face (I will have a review on that mask soon).




Do you have any suggestions for products I should try/add to my skin care routine? What products can't you live without?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...