Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kiss My Face Pomegranate & Grapefruit Moisture Shave Review

I know that I'm not the only one who gets irritated from shaving, doesn't matter what area I shave, I get little red bumps ESPECIALLY if I shave too often.  I've always used shave gel and even if I hadn't shaved in a week, my skin would get so irritated.  I actually saw a youtube video on this stuff and decided to hunt it down, I have never looked back.

Claim: Soothing aloe and olive oil plus potent botanicals like lemongrass and orange flower combine to give the best shave on the planet.

Hells yes to the best shave on the planet!  I loveeee it.  I love most of the things I've reviewed apparently lol.  I really do enjoy this shave cream/lotion though.  It's a weird texture, kind of sticky, but that doesn't turn me off.  It glides on really nicely, a little goes a long way so the bottle will last for a few months (depending on how often you shave), it smells fruity, and soothes my skin while I shave.  I haven't gotten any little red bumps since using this and I've just repurchased as my current bottle is running low.

This product retails for approx. $9 CAN.  You can find it at any natural whole food store, Whole Foods, The Big Carrot and www.well.ca.




Ingredients: Aqua, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Root Extract, Equisetum Hyemale (Horsetail) Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris (Lady’s Mantle) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Saponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Root Extract, Nasturtium Officinalis (Watercress) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Natural Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose
Product contains no animal ingredients, artificial colours or unnecessary chemicals and is not tested on animals. 325ML

2 comments:

  1. Kiss My Face Moisture Shave is my fav shaving cream! I use the fragrance-free version. It's better than any chemical-laden one and has better ingredients than most natural ones I've seen. It cost $6-7 in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? I hated the chemical-laden ones, thought they were drying. I got an EOS one, just to try, and it's not nearly as amazing as the Kiss My Face one.

      Delete

Thanks for the comment/feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...